TREND 2022 end-of-summer conference poster gallery and booklet.
- 10 weeks of mentored research in nonlinear dynamics
- $6000 stipend
- $500 for travel to UMD and back home + included housing at UMD for the program duration
- $500 to present at conferences after TREND
- Professional development training, including in outreach and communication
- Summer-long dialogues about social justice in science
- Community-building with ~9 other undergrad researchers from across the country
- TREND is open to U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate college or university, with anticipated graduation of December 2023 or later
- We have a recommended minimum GPA of 3.3 out of 4.0. Applicants without the recommended GPA will be able to provide details in the application form if desired
- Program: May 30 to August 4, 2023
- February 10, 2023: Deadline to apply. Applications received after the deadline will be considered only on a space-available basis
- February 20, 2023: First-round offers sent out (applicants may still receive offers after this date as first-round offers are finalized)
- March 3, 2023: Deadline to accept or decline a first-round offer.
- After March 3, 2023 (rolling basis): Second-round offers may be sent out